Swimming, canoeing, rafting -- the LZ is right next to the Susquehanna River. The slow current river is not very deep which warms up during the summer. Many people ride canoes or tubes from Renovo and float down to the LZ.
Fishing - Some of the best fishing around.
Mountain biking, hiking - Many places to hike and bike in the beautiful mountains of Clinton County.
Golf - Yes, there are many duffers in the club who like to play a little golf during non-flyable days. Our course of choice, Emporium Country Club. Bring your clubs.
- About 1hr away is the "Grand Canyon" of Pennsylvania located in Wellsboro.
- There is the remains of the Austin Dam.
- The Cameron County Historical Society Museum located on Rt120 in Sterling Run.
- The WOOLRICH store and original factory located in the town of Woolrich (obviously).
- In Benezette, herds of Elk can been seen regularly roaming the outskirts of town.
- During the 2nd weekend of October (Ox Roast Fly-In), the town of Renovo holds it's annual Flaming Fall Foliage Festival. The town swells to 20,000 people who come to see the incredible foliage and watch the parade on Saturday. The lookout (at launch) is a major tourist attraction during this time of the year.