1. Must be a current USHPA Member.
2. H1/P1 are not allowed to fly.
3. H2/P2 can fly as long as they are:
¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† a.¬† Accompanied by their instructor (or observer who is very
¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† familiar with the pilot's ability) and in constant radio contact.
¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† b.¬† Novice pilots need to make themselves aware of local site regulations¬†
¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† by making contact with long-standing members.
4. Any fire rings which have been made should be removed before leaving.
5. Never cut down live trees for firewood.
6. Close gate when you are the last to leave the LZ.
7. Garbage must be removed upon leaving.
8. Fly Safe and have fun.